Welcome

I love to brag about my gorgeous girl, my life as a teacher and the wonderful things my darling husband does that amuse and amaze me everyday. Please comment if something appeals to you, amuses you or inspires you.


Saturday, July 7, 2012

Our Home

I should be doing preparation for the new school term but of course like most teachers I procrastinate. I can assure you I am doing a heap of planning in my head, even as I write this blog! I promise as soon as I have posted this it's straight onto my school work!

I have been wandering this morning as I did my early morning pick up around the house. It always amazes me that even though I do a pick up before I go to bed that there are always things that find their way to spots they don't belong in by morning. Further proof that mischievious fairies do exist! :)

Whilst I wandered I smiled at all my favourite spots about the house that I just love because they contain some of my most treasured memories.

I just wanted to share a few with you. I shall add to this again later...

Oh, BTW, I am a nutter for shabby chic...if you hadn't already guessed.


Our entryway


 Our lounge


 Some drawings I did.


 My favourite nook


 I love candles


This sideboard belonged to my great Grandmother and some of the treasures inside were her's also.


My fav snuggly, from Lorraine Lea Linen


 My Dad restored this old kitchen dresser from a QLDer that was about to be demolished. I'm thinking of painting it white ot pink?


Our guest room, I'm trying out the Parisian feel.


A little nook I'm working on in my bedroom. The doll is Crumpet. A vintage 1970 doll. You can read about in a previous blog.


This rocker belonged to my darling sister. I have many happy memories of nursing my daughter Isabella in this chair. It now resides in our other guest room.


 Our front courtyard in the Winter sun.

Where I love to enjoy a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment