Welcome

I love to brag about my gorgeous girl, my life as a teacher and the wonderful things my darling husband does that amuse and amaze me everyday. Please comment if something appeals to you, amuses you or inspires you.


Friday, December 23, 2011

A Bozzoli Christmas Menu

I thought I'd share what the Bozzoli family is planning for lunch tomorrow.

Nibblies include grown up and kid friendly rum balls, choc topped mince pies, shortbread, lollies, maltesers, choc truffles...yes, heaps of naughty nibblies.


Then entree's will be Margaret Fulton's salmon crepe rolls
and then Dan's chilli prawn skewers and oysters mornay



Mains will be roast turkey breast with cranberry sauce, roast BBQ leg of pork with apple sauce and leg ham.




accompanied by potato salad, prawn, mango, avocado salad and basil, roma tomato and bocconcini drizzled in balsamic and oil.




For dessert we will have a traditional plum pud with lashings of brandy custard and ice cream and mango and passionfruit trifle.



With all this there will plenty of bubbles flowing and a lovely fruity punch.



I'll be sure to take lots of pics, I think Santa might be bringing me a new camera! Fingers crossed.

Oh can't forget that tonight we'll leave a glass of milk, some cookies and carrots out for Santa and Rudolph too!

Not long now everyone!!

Merry Christmas from the Bozzoli's
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment