Welcome

I love to brag about my gorgeous girl, my life as a teacher and the wonderful things my darling husband does that amuse and amaze me everyday. Please comment if something appeals to you, amuses you or inspires you.


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Isabella's 4th Birthday Princess Tea Party

We always have a special theme each year for Isabella's birthday and this year she wanted a princess tea party.

I love little girls dressing up so I agreed this would be a lovely idea. I have planned, prepared and hosted all Bella's parties thus far but decided that this year I would like someone to host the party leaving me time to have fun with the birthday girl.

I found a wonderful party planner and entertainer in Paula from Tickled Pink Tea Parties on the Gold Coast.



Isabella and Paula waiting for guests!


We had 10 little girls and they all had a wonderful time! Paula took care of all the games and activities leaving me to enjoy the party with Isabella.



This is the family room decorated, unfortunately the rain we experienced didn't allow for outside decoration apart from our undercover area.


Paula was amazing from the hand made invitations to supplying the gorgeous little table, cane chairs, table linen, decorations, china crockery right down to the satin gloves and pearls, princess skirts and pink capes for each little princess to dress up.



It was such a fun day, lots of great activities for the girls, Paula took care of it all, from colouring when they arrived, to dress ups and glitter hairspray and lipgloss to princess crowns and capes.


















Proud Mummy and Gorgeous Princess








The table looked gorgeous with all the girls dressed up and with their pearls and satin gloves on. Paula served them from a silver tray and they enjoyed lots of sweet treats and yummy eats.



 Beautifully decorated table


I catered for the princesses and we served lots of pink food for princesses, including dainty jam, ham and cheese sandwiches, cheerios, strawberries and melon, pink and white marshmallows, raspberries and little tea cup biscuits and flower biscuits and of course pink lemonade.


Tea Cup Biscuits

Flower Biscuits

Princess Isabella Rose

Dancing Princesses


A great time was had by all and I was pleased to see so many happy faces at the end of the party.
I would thoroughly recommend this type of party for little girls. It was so much fun and super cute!








1 comment:

  1. Oh how divine! I love the table setting and I bet she had oodles of fun....every little Princesses dream party xxx

    ReplyDelete